Saturday, October 12, 2013

Sunday, October 13th ....

I opened my Facebook this morning and waded through the dozens of posts I get, including old photos of Drummore in Scotland, pictures of cute dogs and cats, inspirational verses, 'selfies' from various narcissists and other vital information. But among them today were the results of a poll on how unhappy people are that Tony Abbott is PM. It was seriously skewed so I put it aside as just another bit of the spurious stuff which inundates the Internet.

A few hours later I was looking again and was astounded to discover that I had supposedly shared it with everyone on my list. I've never shared anything in my life let alone such an obvious load of rubbish. To make things more interesting, the whole lot has just disappeared. I don't pretend to know how Facebook works but it's clearly not the innocent time-waster I thought it was.

No comments:

Post a Comment