Sunday, September 29, 2013

Monday, September 30th ....

I wrote yesterday's blog, not realising that 50 years ago, on that day, the Everly Brothers were beginning a tour of Britain with two shows in London. The other headliner was Bo Diddley and the support act was The Rolling Stones.

I'll be painting today, making the Rotary Pavilion look at its best for the Craft Fair. There are also about 60 bottles left to be labelled so I'll get that done too. Pamela pointed out to me the other day that I hadn't been putting some of the labels on the front of the bottle. Bottles are round so how can you tell where the front is?

She showed me a string of little bumps at the bottom - that's the front, and a string of letters and numbers which is on the back. Clearly it's got something to do with bottling machines so I don't know why we should bother.

No comments:

Post a Comment