Tuesday, July 14, 2020

Wednesday, July 15th

We watched an episode of Extreme Railways last night which was shot in Argentina.  During his time there, the presenter visited an historian who told him of the belief that Adolf Hitler managed to escape to Argentina in 1945, lived there openly for many years and died in Paraguay in 1972.  We'd heard this story before, in a lecture we'd attended on the Carnival Spirit cruise ship on its way to Singapore in August 2015. 

We were impressed then with the evidence so, now that I have more time on my hands, I'm going to follow up as best I can.  The internet has pointed me to a book: Grey Wolf - The Escape of Adolf Hitler by Simon Dunstan and Gerrard Williams.  Like everyone, I enjoy a good conspiracy theory and I expect to be enthralled by this one for the next few days.

We're going out for lunch today with Jamie and Nera, to a new fish restaurant called Reel.  It could be good.

No comments:

Post a Comment