Saturday, May 29, 2021

Sunday, May 30

 We've been in the unit long enough for Marilyn to decide it was time for a change.  When the loungeroom furniture was dumped in the middle of the floor by the removalists, I made an executive decision where things should go.  Marilyn had bided her time but the time has come for her ideas to be tested.  

We have 2 lounges and 2 recliner chairs so it shouldn't  be an impossible task but half way through the first lounge I realised that I"d bitten off more than I could chew.  I was ready to chuck it in and wait for Jamie to come to the rescue but he and Nera are away until Thursday.  What to do?

The doorbell rang.  It was the girl next door.  She's only tiny but trains with weights so, with her help we were soon done.   Somehow we have more room and it 's easier to see the TV.


No comments:

Post a Comment