Sunday, May 1, 2016

Monday, May 2


I woke up during the night with a vivid dream in my mind.  I dreamt I had been reading an article in The Australian and the words of the article are imprinted on my brain.

The camera pans slowly across two boxes.  One box says to the other, 'We're both white.' He was right, they are in fact, white, against a background of Stygian black ....

Clearly, my subconscious leads a much more interesting life than my conscious mind.  I suspect the reason for my weird dream is that  my meal last night included French Onion Soup, Hungarian Goulash, Duck a L'Orange and Apple Strudel and Custard.  Not my usual diet.

The ship is moving a little this morning, just enough to encourage me to stay in bed and be rocked back to sleep.  I was up early to get us both cup of morning and a muffin.  Now Marilyn has put on a load of washing and gone up the gym to use the treadmill.  There's nothing on the program until Trivia at 10.15 so there's time for a leisurely breakfast.

No comments:

Post a Comment