Saturday, May 28, 2016

Sunday, May 29

I love gadgets and eBay knows this so they keep sending me teasing little messages prompting me to buy stuff that I can't live without.  This morning I received information about something described as:

  • EDC Multi-functional Climbing Carabiner Paracord Buckle Screwdriver Flashlight Wrench Tool


  • I was immediately intrigued and I went straight to the reviews to see what previous buyers think.  Yes, there are people who have such sad lives they write reviews of junk they buy on eBay!  Here's an example:

  • After receiving this, I have been carrying it around 24/7 i two weeks now! Wherever I go, it comes handy. Anytime I need a screwdriver or a wrench, it's always in my belt clip. Not to mention that I always have a beer-opener available at all time! This is something that every human beeing should be equipped with!!

No comments:

Post a Comment