Friday, March 31, 2017

Saturday, April 1

You have to feel sorry for Dutch teenager, Milan Schipper. He had a dream of back-packing around Australia, surfing on our iconic beaches and exploring the Great Barrier Reef. He was delighted when he found an affordable airfare to Sydney on the internet and booked it before it disappeared,

He wondered why there was a stopover in Toronto, especially when he was transferred to a smaller plane and he was horrified when he landed in Sydney, Novia Scotia and looked out on a snowy landscape.

I nearly fell for the story in the New Daily this morning that Mark Latham had been appointed by the Australian Government to be the new Free Speech Commissioner. My outrage level started to rise and I wondered how I could most effectively vent my spleen, when I read the last sentence which said he was hoping to take up the position before April Fools Day, 2018, and the penny dropped. Whew!

No comments:

Post a Comment