Wednesday, May 10, 2017

Wednesday, May 10 (3)

I've taken the role of driving the bus which takes some locals in to the Launceston Aquatic Centre for Hydrotherapy. The hospital provides the bus, a flash Mercedes 12-seater, and the locals pay the entry fee to the pool. I think there's a bit of a con going on because they seemed more interested in popping into the Veggie Shed on the way, and working out where they were going to have lunch.

Anyway, I just kept my mouth shut and drove.

Jamie and Nera came for a roast lamb dinner for his birthday. Nera complained that her watch was loose on her wrist and borrowed my watch-making kit to remove a link. I bought the kit from eBay when I went through a binge of buying watches. I made bids on several auctions and was successful in a couple. Being able to remove links, replace batteries and change watch bands seemed like a good idea at the time but since my stroke I've lost dexterity so it's all too much trouble.





No comments:

Post a Comment