Tuesday, December 21, 2021

Wednesday, December 22

 

Nobody buys me Christmas presents any more but I still like to check the web for the latest gadgets that I would like to have.  There’s so much around but not a lot of interesting stuff.  Here are a few I came across this week.

NUUBU – an all-natural, eco-friendly solution to relieve your body of toxins.  It seems like some sort of pads for your feet which you spread with this solution, attach them to your soles in some way and leave them for a while.  I can imagine wearing them watching television except that the magic of our relationship seems to be diminishing anyway and wearing these unsightly objects certainly wouldn’t help.

PEEPS – designed for cleaning glasses.  Soft carbon microfibres attached to a plastic applicator cleans both sides of lenses at once.  I suppose I’d have to keep it in my pocket with all the other stuff I can’t do without: comb, handkerchief, keys, and so on and I wonder how this gadget is better than a tissue.

KEYZMO - Advertised as being perfect for outdoor adventurers and handymen so clearly aimed at people like me, the ad asks the question, ‘what do a dangling wire, a broken bicycle and a bottle of beer have in common?’  I don’t know but, clearly, Keyzmo plays some part in the answer.  Yes, Keyzmo is a vaguely key-shaped mini-tool which will solve all those problems and others.  Do people really carry things like this around in case they come across a broken bicycle?

1 comment:

  1. I bought Peeps a couple of years ago…still in their packaging

    ReplyDelete