Monday, April 22, 2013

Monday, April 22nd .....

I'm sorry the last few posts have been a bit of a mess. They're being written on my iPad but I can't work out how to include photographs. You'll see that I've managed to get one or two in but I really have no idea how it happened.  One problem is that the fiddling around seems to upset the font settings and it looks untidy.  But, no matter.

I decided I neded to see some more of Hamilton today so I wandered down the street.  Jean had gone to the hairpdressers which made me think I should look at mine.  I passed a shop called The Barber's Chair with two bored-looking women waiting for customers.  Not knowing what to expect, I stepped in.  Terrific haircut, £4 (about $6).

The weather is pretty miserable, what we call a Scotch Mist - not quite raining but enough moisture in the air to get you wet.

No comments:

Post a Comment