Sunday, May 14, 2023

Monday, May 15

Today looks like being just another day in paradise.  It's not particularly warm but the sun is shining and there's not a breath of wind.  I've been to the gym and am now enjoying my second cup of coffee.  There's a message on my 'phone from Australia Post telling me that my parcel will arrive e this morning between 10.45 and 11.45.  What parcel is that?  I can't remember ordering anything so it will be a surprise.  Terrific.

Later, probably after lunch, I'll have to start thinking about my story for Friday's Writing Group.  I was very pleased with last week's effort but it only received a luke-warm reception.  I'll have to do better this week.  It's difficult, of course.  It's important not to be too positive about other people's stories; it might make your own look second-rate in comparison, but a little bit of enthusiasm goes a long way.


No comments:

Post a Comment