Wednesday, August 20, 2014

Thursday, August 21st ....

I've had a fugitive memory lurking in the back of my brain. Somehow, I remember a floral clock in the park near where we lived in Scotland. I haven’t been able to find any record of it on the Internet and, even when I visited Blantyre last year, there was no mention of it in any of the documents I turned up at the library.

Yet, lo and behold, I found a new website today, called The Blantyre Project, and there is the clock, as I remember it. I’ll need to spend a little more time on the website because it appears to have lots of interesting stuff.

I’m writing this post in a new app called Matcha. It claims to have all the bells and whistles but I can’t say I’m noting any difference to Blogger, although it does have auto-correction and that can be a bonus.


No comments:

Post a Comment