Friday, March 25, 2022

Saturday, March 26

We've woken up to fog this morning but the forecast is for a sunny day and 23 degrees.  We've nothing particular planned although there's sure to be something going on in the town that we haven't heard about: a garden show or an art exhibition, perhaps.  Marilyn is keen to visit the gym; it's not open today but we have a key.  I hope this doesn't become an obsession.

Jamie and Nera are back home for a couple of days so they might bring Archie around to see us.  When they go to Hobart, they're in the habit of visiting a particular shop where they make special pastries and they often bring something back for us to enjoy.  I like to encourage the idea that the oldies need special attention.

Otherwise, I find myself thinking of that old song: Life Gets Tedious, Don't It.  Walter Brennan did a version but I think the famous one was Hank Williams.  I suppose it will be on Youtube and it might be worth a look.  At least it will fill in a few minutes.

No comments:

Post a Comment