Tuesday, July 23, 2024

Wednesday, July 24

Bertine, who loves in Number 5 unit called in yesterday to see how our de-possession was going and I think she was appalled that we had barely a chair to sit on.  She mentioned that her sister is visiting so Marilyn invited them both around for coffee.  I'm doing the sums: we have three seating spaces and, if we have two visitors, we will need four .. unless I sit on my desk chair and pretend to be working.  All good.

However, Jamie offered to bring over two tub chairs from his place to make ours look a bit more furnished.  They fit in perfectly and we hope that he and Nera will decide to leave them with us.  That will save a shopping trip to Harvey Norman.

I'm pleased that my announcement yesterday that I'm going to ration my stories has not caused an outcry.  One part of me hoped that someone (anyone?) would express disappointment but you have all been very stoic.  Well done!

No comments:

Post a Comment