Thursday, June 8, 2023

Friday, June 9

It was worth waiting for the Nepalese treat.  Nera brought in servings of goat curry, momos and onion bhaji.  The curry, as expected, was a bit bony (I think they use the ribs) but had a good flavour and the rest was just as delicious. It could become our regular Thursday night meal.

The Coles man has just delivered our order and Archie has enjoyed playing his role as guard dog.  Luckily, he likes to sit on a chair at the front window and bark, so I can shut the door on him in case he tries to get in a little nip.  The last thing I want is to be sued by Coles.

Nothing much else is happening today.  I need to enrol for my next term at the School for Seniors but the 'portal' doesn't open until 11 o'clock.  I don't know how all the computer-illiterate oldies cope with the process although, if all else fails, they can turn up in person on Tuesday and Vicki will write sort them out.


No comments:

Post a Comment