Monday, June 26, 2023

Monday, June 26

It was a beautiful sunny day in Northern Tasmania this morning: a little cold but to good be alive.  I had nothing planned apart from a visit to the doctor for a follow-up to my recent hospital visit.  I wanted to make sure there was nothing lurking around that hadn't been picked up.  It's more of a social visit really.

There was a van parked outside our next door neighbour's: it seems he's having the internet installed.  I'm surprised because we believe he's never there.  Marilyn has decided that he is a fly-in, fly out worker  and she might be right.  Alternatively, he might just be particularly quiet and we don't hear him even when h's in residence.

In any case, we were happy to see the internet van.  We've thought for a while that he's tapping into our system and pinching our bandwidth. Every time ours slows down or buffers, we blame him.  I don't know who we'll blame next time something goes wrong.

No comments:

Post a Comment