Saturday, October 5, 2024

Sunday, October 6

I should be changing our clocks but why bother?  Time is relative and, unless you need to be at a certain place at a certain time, it doesn't matter.  I always have my breakfast at breakfast time and my lunch at lunchtime but it doesn't really matter if the clock says it is 8 o'clock or 11 o'clock, the fruit toast is just as delicious.

I turned on Youtube this morning and Steve was getting on a plane to Ireland.  It was a whim; he had no plans and no luggage but the possibility opened before him and he grabbed it.  Spontaneity is a wonderful thing.  I often dream about heading to the airport carrying just a credit card but I soon come back to earth.  My card would probably take me to Melbourne but I'd probably have to sleep on a bench at the airport and there's no fun in that.  Better to stay at home where I know there will always be fruit toast in the pantry if I fancy it.

No comments:

Post a Comment