Friday, October 21, 2022

Saturday, October 22

I'm bemused by the kerfuffle that's going on in UK politics.  They finally get rid of Boris but replace him with a dim-witted bimbo who has only lasted a few days before being cast into oblivion.  I couldn't believe what I was hearing from her on the news bulletins.  Could she really be as inept as she appeared?  So I checked YouTube so see whether she had always been like this, and she has.  

So, the powerbrokers stir themselves and get rid of her.  And now, seriously, they are thinking of bringing Boris back.  Are they all mad?  What has changed since they got shot of him before?

I think of Nicola Sturgeon over the border in Scotland.  She must be thinking it must be like floating down a river tied to a corpse and hearing the sound of the waterfall ahead.  Cut yourself loose, Nicola, it's not going to get any better.

1 comment:

  1. Didn't the power brokers just vote her in? How smart are they?

    ReplyDelete