Monday, October 3, 2022

Tuesday, October 4

Sometimes the world hits you in the eye with a surprising coincidence.  I mentioned yesterday I'm involved in the process of being infused with some expensive potion which I think is called plasma.  It's clearly an important element of our medical system but I've never given it much thought.

However, it seems I've upset some balance somewhere.  This morning, on the ABC News, authorities were putting out a call for donors to front up because there is a shortage of plasma.  It can't be a coincidence: the very next day after I have my first infusion, authorities notice there's a dearth of supplies and a call to action is issued. I hope they don't decide to start charging me for the product. now that I've caused a shortage.

No comments:

Post a Comment