Thursday, April 13, 2023

Friday, April 14

It's too early to go to the gym so I'm taking the chance to scribble a few words on the blog.  Typically, I have nothing to say so I might come back later if inspiration strikes.  When I open the blog each morning, I am immediately faced with the bleak information which tells me how many people have bothered to read my message.  It's generally 4 or 5.  It has been better, though I have never reached the heights that some bloggers claim: 20000? 30000? even 50000!

Yesterday, though, my message about visiting Longford Probus Club attracted 14 hits.  What's going on?  Is that a 350% increase in my readership, overnight?  Or are my regular readers going back for a second or third perusal?

Who knows and, anyway, 14 is noting to write home about.


No comments:

Post a Comment