Monday, October 2, 2023

Tuesday, October 3

 We're waiting for the phone to ring to tell us what we're doing today.  Madeleine and the kids only have a couple more days here so Jamie is keen to keep them as busy as possible.  Today was supposed to be a picnic at the local park and Marilyn and I were invited.  But, today it is raining and it's about 10 degrees outside.

Plan B might be an indoor playground but we haven't been there for years and we're not sure if it still exists.  Launceston has such a small population that enterprises like that often don't survive.  My memory of this one is that it has a nice coffee shop attached and that makes it attractive for Marilyn and me.  We're putting off our regular morning coffee in anticipation of getting a call to scramble.

If it all falls through, I have my story to write for Friday's group so my afternoon will not be wasted.


No comments:

Post a Comment