Wednesday, August 10, 2022

Thursday, August 11

I had a doctor's appointment this morning, I fronted up to the desk, wearing my mask as required, and the receptionist says, "Did I hear you sniff?  Are you suffering from cold or 'flu symptoms?"  What could  I say?  She instructed me to go back to my car and the doctor would ring me.  In fact, it was a nice day so I sat on a bench in the garden.

He rang, informed me that my test results were not back yet and he would get  back to me when he had them.

A bit of a wasted morning.  Marilyn had gone off to her Book Club and I was settling myself down to write this blog when Jamie rang to say that he and Nera were coming to pick me up to go out and have lunch.  Marilyn joined us when she finished and a good time was had by all, even Archie.

No comments:

Post a Comment