Monday, August 29, 2022

Tuesday, August 30

They say there's no place like home and it's true.  It's great to catch up with family and friends but the bother of getting to somewhere else is just not worth it.  Technology like video messaging and even the simple telephone, was invented to allow people like me to keep up the pretence of being social but allow me to sit in my chair at home and not get stressed by having to navigate the outside world.

I maintain the outside appearance of civilisation by showering every morning and always wearing clean clothes so, if somebody does knock on the door, I don't give them the wrong impression but my message to the world is: you know my telephone number if you want to talk to me and you know my address if you want to write to me, you'll be made welcome if you visit, but don't exact me to make the effort to leave the state ever again.


No comments:

Post a Comment