Sunday, November 20, 2022

Monday, November 21

I haven't been to the gym for a few days because of working at the exams and the bit of a cold I had in the middle of it, but I managed to get back today.  I never thought I would become the sort of person who dutifully toddles off to exercise but 'stranger things happen at sea' - (another one of my Mum's sayings).

We did a bit of moving furniture around yesterday.  It's a small unit, of course, so there's not a lot we can do but Marilyn wanted her treadmill out of the second bedroom so that our summer visitors aren't tripping over it.  Jamie came to lend his muscle and everything is now looking good.  I'm still going through our accumulated junk and throwing out what I can.  The fellow across the road has a Red Cross bin outside his house so I can get rid of stuff immediately.  If I just put it aside to take to Vinnies or the City Mission, the next time we're in town, I might be tempted to change my mind.  However, if it's already in the bottom of a charity bin, I would be very reluctant to retrieve it.

So much to do, so little time!

No comments:

Post a Comment