Tuesday, November 15, 2022

Wednesday, November 16

I'm not on the roster today so I have another day to rest up before a big day tomorrow.  Marilyn has a morning shift and I've dropped her off .  I have a couple of chores: hang out the washing, make the bed  and there was something else which I've forgotten.  The weather has picked up so I might sit outside with my coffee.

Jamie and Nera have just come back from a few days in Melbourne.  Jamie was offered as job with a big video production company so they went over to check it out.  He spent three days at the studio but eventually decided it was not for him.  The job would have been fine but a move to Melbourne would have been too costly.  They have a good set up here and trying to re-establish in Melbourne would have negated any benefits from the bigger salary.  I can't say we're unhappy; as we get older, it will be reassuring to know they're just a ten-minute drive away if we need them.


No comments:

Post a Comment