Monday, September 16, 2024

Tuesday, September 17

Marilyn and I are great fans of Youtube and it's rare for us not to watch something each day.  Of course, our tastes are different and we have to accommodate each other's preferences.  I like watching a couple of Scottish fellows, Steve and Scott, who make videos of their travels in Europe and further afield.  Scott even took an extended train trip from Portugal right across Europe through Russia and China, ending up in Vietnam.  Brilliant!

Marilyn has a couple of favourites but particularly a young woman called Brogan who makes videos about her life and travels, advising her viewers about all sorts of things.  She has set herself up as an 'influencer' and has thousands of followers.  It's her full-time job.  I find it hard to watch, mainly because of her husband, Benji, who trots after her and routinely wears a baseball cap, backwards!  I know I shouldn't let it annoy me but it does.

When you're retired and have little else to do, even Youtube videos have an attraction.


No comments:

Post a Comment