Saturday, March 18, 2023

Sunday, March 19

Jamie rang to ask what we were doing today.  Not much is the obvious answer.  We seem to have been out every day recently so a day at home seems like a good idea.  He suggested we might like watch a movie the he and Nera have enjoyed but we'll be happier with our books.  Marilyn is engrossed in a book by Jane  Harper and I have a new series with the main character called DI Fenchurch.  There seems to be a never-ending supply of UK police dramas and, when I get to the end of the ones I have read I can go back to the beginning and start again.  They all have essentially the same plot anyway and the same 'happy' endings.

The movie Jamie suggested is A Man Called Otto.  It is based on a Swedish. book entitled A Man Called Ove and I think the book might be more satisfying than the movie, even though it has Tom Hanks in it.

No comments:

Post a Comment