Tuesday, March 28, 2023

Wednesday, March 29

It rained yesterday for the first time in a long while, so we stayed at home and caught up on some reading. We don't have any trouble keeping ourselves amused but I wonder how it would be if we were confined to the house for longer periods.  I'm in the routine now of going to the gym each morning and, even though I complain about it, I would miss it if it didn't happen.  Marilyn has her routine too: walking the dog, organising the meals, and so on.  I have a couple of domestic chores which are my exclusive domain: making the bed, hanging out the washing, and Leah come in once a fortnight to make sure the house is clean, but Marilyn is the Domestic Manager for everything else.

Looking at my diary, I see that we are both having a visit to the hairdresser today and lunch with a friend on Thursday so we have things to look forward to.  Friday, of course, is my day for Poetry and Writing and there is little point in looking any further ahead than that.

No comments:

Post a Comment