Wednesday, March 29, 2023

Thursday, March 30

It's a miserable day today: grey skies and a dampness in the air. I went to the gym as usual and fulfilled my obligation and we're having lunch with a friend later.  We've been very slack lately in maintaining our connection with Deloraine, missing a couple of Probus meetings and avoiding other invitations to make the 50km journey.  However, we were enticed to meet some Deloraine friends on Sunday and we're meeting another one today, so we'll probably fall back into the old routine.

Marilyn is determined to join the local Ladies Probus Club so that she can feel a better connection with the Longford community and I might join the Men's Club as well.  The couple of times I've been at functions with that club I've notice how old they all are but, when I think about it, they're probably saying the same thing about me.  They can't all be doddery and I know they meet up regularly for coffee and I'd enjoy that.

No comments:

Post a Comment