Saturday, July 23, 2022

Sunday, July 24

I've been going to the gym at least 5 times a week for several months now and I'm starting to realise that my routine is taking me less and less time. Marilyn says I now come home looking as if I haven't exercised at all so I've decided to up the ante.

Starting yesterday, I increased the time on the bike by 20%, I'm doing 50% more strokes on the rowing machine and I've added one more set of reps on the three machines I use as well, which is an increase of one-third.  My thinking is that, if I plan my exercise routine in a scientific way, it will have a beneficial effect.  Quoting maths always has a positive effect on what people think.

When I look at the stats, I suspect that I need to do more on the bike so I'll address that tomorrow.

No comments:

Post a Comment