Tuesday, July 5, 2022

Wednesday, July 6

It's another very cold day here in Tasmania.  Jamie rang to say he and Nera arrived safely in Manila and it's 28 degrees there.  We were able to follow their flight on Flight Radar 24; it's quite an extraordinary program and you can follow the progress of the plane as it taxis along the runway and into the air, with instant updates on altitude, speed and so on.  

I was a little late getting to the gym this morning and found myself sharing the space with too many people.  There's a group of three or four men who work on weights and a group of women, maybe their wives, who like the walking machines and such-like.  The men don't bother me and I'm not into lifting heavy objects but the women seem to prefer the same machines as I use.  I couldn't get near the rowing machines this morning and I like to finish off my routine on one of those.  I'll just have to get up a bit earlier in future, to beat the crowd.


No comments:

Post a Comment