Friday, February 16, 2024

Saturday, February 17

 I came home yesterday to find the house transformed.  The gardener had been and, as instructed, had removed the large armchair from the loungeroom and disposed of it.  Jamie had dropped in to help lift it on to the back of the ute but he wasn't needed.  I have to say the removal of the chair has made a terrific difference to the lounge room.  It now looks much more open.  We still have comfortable seating for 6 and Marilyn still has a full-length lounge to stretch out on in the afternoons, but there is much more room to move around and nothing looks cluttered.

It's a bit overcast today but it doesn't look like rain.  I've already done the watering and I'm keen to get to the Berry Farm for a final pick of the blackberries.  Marilyn tells me there is still a little room in the freezer so I should take advantage of the crop while I can.

No comments:

Post a Comment