Friday, April 8, 2022

Saturday, April 9

You see some funny people on the quiz shows we watch; the fellow on Who Wants to be a Millionaire yesterday (it was actually first shown in 2006) claimed to be a hypnotherapist. He had shoulder-length hair which looked like it had been permed and, of course, he was mercilessly teased by the host.  

"How does hypnotherapy help you answer these questions?" he was asked.

"Well, I like to clear my mind of all the clutter and then I think of the colour blue."

"What did I hear you muttering when I asked that question?"

"I was going through the possible answers, saying tink, tank, tonk, bink, bank, bonk.  As soon as I said bonk I knew that was right."

"How did you pick this answer?"

"I visualised the possible answers and this one was glowing."

Only in England!


No comments:

Post a Comment