Saturday, April 16, 2022

Sunday, April 17

What a week it has been. The third of my computers has given up the ghost. The hp desktop has been struggling in first gear for weeks now, the Macbook Air which I borrowed from Nera is in the Mac shop waiting for repairs and, yesterday, a Surface tablet which I use for writing 'on the go' refuses to charge up.

If I need to access the internet, I'm now reduced to a shabby little 7inch Samsung Tab A which I have, until now, just been using for reading. Of course, I have my super-duper phone which I'm told has more computer power than the Apollo 11 Shuttle which went to the Moon but that's no consolation as the buttons are too small for me to use comfortably.

Some people might say that I've been spoilt by having too much of a good thing and I'm now suffering the consequences of my over-indulgence.  Of course, I wouldn't agree but I'm sure the Greeks had tales to tell of people who were made to suffer for their greed.

Anyway, I feel better having had this little bit of a whinge.

No comments:

Post a Comment