Thursday, September 15, 2022

Friday, September 16

There will be no gym this morning as I have to head to Hadspen to supervise an electrician.  He said he would be there at 9 o'clock but I'm not putting too much reliance on that.  Jamie and Nera are in Hobart as she winds down her program so dear told dad is called upon to fill the breach.  

If I can get internet access I might write some more but I'm not sure how successful I'll be.

Later - he was only there an hour so I hardly had time to get bored.  I almost missed him though.  There's on-going roadworks on the road between Longford and Hadspen and the delay this morning was particularly long so, a combination of my lateness and the electrician being a bit eager meant he turned into the driveway before I did.

I found him ringing the doorbell and looking puzzled but it was alright in the end.

Jamie and Nera have a security system and Nera's phone is alerted if it catches movement in the lounge room.  This morning, she looked at the screen and realised the electrician was putting up the new light fitting in the wrong room.  My fault, as I hadn't listened carefully enough to my instructions.  I like things to be written down and a diagram often helps.

Anyway, it was soon sorted out and everything is as it should be.

No comments:

Post a Comment