Wednesday, September 28, 2022

Thursday, September 29

I seem to be running late this morning and can't get my mind on to what I might write.  Jamie has just arrived so I'll postpone any sharing of my thoughts until this afternoon.  Jamie had come to deliver a hall table which we needed to replace one which was designated for another purpose. This one is quite posh: heavy plate glass with solid brass connectors.  It holds ups come of planes and a bowl where we throw our house keys and other junk. No home should be without one.

We had to drive up to Launceston this afternoon for a podiatrist appointment at Mowbray and by the time we stop for coffee somewhere and pick up some essentials at the supermarket, we can wipe out half a day. We took the chance to fill up the car on the way home in case someone decides to increase the price when we're not looking


No comments:

Post a Comment