Tuesday, September 27, 2022

Wednesday, September 28

Spring is certainly here.  I've been watching a couple of starlings collecting twigs for their nest which they are building in the gutter of our unit.  I don't suppose that's a good thing but I haven't got a ladder long enough to get up that high to check.  In any case, they probably built one there last year and the one before and there didn't seem to be any fallout from those.

I don't know how long it takes from building the nest, laying the eggs, the chicks hatching out, and then growing big enough to leave the nest.  Yesterday, I saw what I thought was a young starling on our fence but he must have been hatched a while ago.  I'm afraid I don't know enough about it.

The better weather is also having an effect at the gym where more skin is being revealed as the track suits are removed.  There seems to have been some new tattoos acquired during the winter break and people can't wait for the opportunity to show them off.  Sadly, all I have to show are a few more wrinkles and nobody is interested in them.

No comments:

Post a Comment