Monday, September 12, 2022

Tuesday, September 13

I headed off to the gym this morning, not having had breakfast.  I slept in until 7.30 but I was still keen to get to the gym before 8 o'clock when the 'rush' starts.  By 'rush' I mean more than 4 people and especially one particular husband and wife combo who use the same machines as I do.  They're particularly keen on the rowing machines and, as there are only two, I am likely to miss out unless I'm careful.

I was there by 8.10 and started my routine: 7 minutes on the bike, then on to the various machines, keeping an eye on the door in case the twosome arrived.  I don't like to row straight after the bike as it seems to upset my flow.  It works better if I do something else in between.  Sadly, my focus was interrupted and I didn't notice them arriving.

Too late!  They've commandeered the two machines and I'm faced with a ten- or fifteen- minute wait until one or both are finished.  I choose to go home for breakfast instead.

No comments:

Post a Comment