Sunday, December 25, 2022

Monday, December 26

I've just come back from the gym to be told we have no water. My heart always sinks when I hear things like that because I know I'm expected to resolve the problem and I have no clue where to start.  In fact, I start by checking the Taswater website, find there is a burst main in Longford and breathe a sign of relief, knowing I can leave it to the experts to sort it out.  Luckily there is enough water in the kettle for a cup of coffee each.

We had a very enjoyable Christmas Day yesterday.  Two friends, Steen and Clare, came for lunch so we had different people to talk to and Archie had two extra laps to sit on.  He's very cool about visitors and give them the big welcome as if he is delighted to see them.  

When they left, I gave them some rhubarb from my 'garden'.  They were reluctant but I insisted.  Nobody leaves our house without some rhubarb!


No comments:

Post a Comment