Wednesday, December 7, 2022

Thursday, December 8

I have a routine each morning: I check the headlines, check my emails and check Facebook.  Of course, Facebook is more and more about advertising.  I usually have to wade through dozens of exciting offers before I see the reports from friends or pictures of birthday parties I wasn't invited to.

Yesterday, among all the ads for things I don't need or want,  there was an ad for a shirt with a message on the front.  Surprisingly,  it said: 

It's a Christie thing: you wouldn't understand.

I know that direct marketing is very focused nowadays but this seems ridiculous.  

This morning the same ad appeared, with the name Christie replaced by John.  Spooky!

This is a link to the original ad (if it works).


https://www.facebook.com/100087120409990/posts/pfbid02S91uBSwMCzeErGKxboa9hS12qnCg29cSvogB5yvFf1m1eci9JNrAm7sTXSMpQyJsl/?mibextid=Nif5oz

No comments:

Post a Comment