Friday, November 3, 2023

Saturday, November 4

 Dancing Season has come to our house.  I try to ignore it but Marilyn has some sixth sense that tells her when the sequins come out and it's time for the annual TV dancing competitions. Her favourite is Strictly Come Dancing on the BBC and I've had to seek that out.  I have to say that it's a first-rate production but the twee way the poms present this sort of thing can be a bit wearing.

Happily, the Australian version seems to have disappeared after too many years of being second-rate and it won't be missed.  Last night, Marilyn wondered aloud whether the US were going to have one this year and it seems it runs in parallel with the UK one.  I find it a bit loud and over-the-top but that's just me.  There are eight episodes to date so that's covered our TV watching for the next week or so.

No comments:

Post a Comment