Wednesday, November 15, 2023

Thursday, November 16

Marilyn's having a day off from Exam Supervision but the skies are grey and it's not a great outlook for us to do anything special.  There are a couple of young blackbirds playing outside our window which is always a nice sight.  Jamie tells us that the young swallows who hatch out this year are fluttering around his place as well so all is right with the world.

I've had to visit the optometrist this week for my regular check-up.  It took two visits because she ended to put in some drops which would mean I couldn't drive myself home so I had to go back another time with Marilyn in tow to drive me around.  However, after all the effort there is nothing to worry about.  The system set up to look after us oldies seems to be working very well.


No comments:

Post a Comment