Wednesday, November 29, 2023

Thursday, November 30

People might complain that I'm starting to write this at 5.49 in the afternoon, but that's life as Frankie might have said.  My day has not been without incident: I had to drop Jamie off to a meeting this meeting at the Hospital.  Parking is always a problem there (and expensive!) so it was more convenient for me to drop him off and pick him up later. He is a member of The Premier's Committee on Mental Health (or something like that) and they were interviewing candidates for an Executive Officer position.  Before he needed to be picked up, I had to take Marilyn and Anne to the podiatrist and sit in the car waiting for them, pick up Jamie, drop him home, then start putting together the fruit platter I'm taking to the last session of my Writing group for the year.  I should be able to insert a photograph of the finished work of art but I'm not sure how to go about it.  Perhaps I'll speak to Jamie next time he's here.

No comments:

Post a Comment