Monday, August 12, 2024

Tuesday, August 13

The house is quiet; Marilyn is going off to a Craft Morning followed by Bingo.  She has never been a 'crafty' person but I think her gambling instinct makes her a natural for Bingo.  She's waiting for Jamie to arrive to drop her off.  He's still having trouble with his car and is using mine in the meantime.  I have a bit to do on the computer, tidying up a presentation I've promised to make for my Probus Club tomorrow.  My topic is 'The Philippines', talking about the various trips we've made there and the project we worked on with the Rotary Club.  I've misplaced a lot of the photographs I took but I'll just have to waffle a bit more to cover the gaps.

We made our first trip in 2006 but I'm not sure about the last one.  I'll have to ask Jamie because we stayed at Balatan in the house he and Nera own.  I checked my passport but the last trip it shows is 2015 (9 years ago?) and that seems a bit early.  I have a new passport but it is completely unused.  It's all a mystery.


No comments:

Post a Comment