Thursday, September 14, 2023

Friday, September 15

 I'm waiting for 11 o'clock to come around so I can enrol in my Seniors' courses for next term.  I can't understand why they make it so complicated: we need to enrol each term which means getting on to the computer just before 11 o'clock on a particular day, three times a year.  When the site opens, I quickly scan through to find the appropriate course, click on it, then move to the next course, click on it, move to the PAY section, enter credit card details, breathe a sigh of relief and hope that nothing has gone wrong. 

There's a limit on some courses so you have to be quick.  For the poor buggers who don't use computers, the office will accept enrolments, in person, next Tuesday.  I don't know whether they allocate some spaces for these luddites, otherwise they might miss out altogether.

I was rushed a bit because Marilyn has put her hand up to work at the Referendum and has been offered a position. She wanted my help in accepting the position which is done on-line and is just as complicated as  you might expect.  Anyway, that's done and we can forget about it for the time being.



No comments:

Post a Comment