Friday, September 15, 2023

Saturday, September 16

The weather was pretty miserable when we woke up but the sun has come out and Marilyn is considering whether to to hang out the sheets.  Whatever she decides will be wrong, of course, but my opinion doesn't matter.  

We spent an hour or so completing the training Marilyn is expected to do for the job she has at the Referendum.  The AEC has saved money by re-using the training package from the last election and it was a bit disconcerting to be told what to do with House of Representative papers and Senate. 

I've opted out of working at this rodeo; I've done it for years and reached the dizzy heights of being Officer-in-Charge at a Polling Booth but those days are behind me. I'm happy to let the younger generation  play their part.

No comments:

Post a Comment