Monday, September 11, 2023

Tuesday, September 12

It's terrible to be a creature of habit but that's what I've become.  I tend to wake up at about 7 o'clock each morning.  I make Marilyn a cup of coffee (to keep her in bed) and I switch on the TV to catch up on what's happening on Youtube.  It's all rubbish, of course, but I need to check in to see what Scott and Steve are up to, and to catch up with videos from Kaga and other frequent travellers.  This morning, YouTube did not open.  What could be the matter?  I pressed a few buttons, found my way to the 'My Apps' section but it all looked fine.  I suspected I would have to delete the existing YouTube app and re-load it but wasn't brave enough.

Hopefully, Jamie will pop in today or tomorrow and he can do it for me.  In the meantime, I found a program I'd downloaded about Michael Palin in the Himalayas and that was OK, but not the same as becoming engrossed in the adventures of some intrepid amateur taking an overnight train across Europe.  

No comments:

Post a Comment