Saturday, September 2, 2023

Sunday, September 3

 I've mentioned before that we have a good arrangement for mornings in our house.  I get up around 7 but Marilyn stays in bed for another hour or so with a coffee and her latest book.  I use that time to watch mindless videos about whatever caches my fancy.  However, with a visitor in the house, that comfortable arrangement comes apart.  Anne is an early riser too and I was reluctant to inflict on her the sort of things which interest me on Youtube.

But now we have the house to ourselves again, we're back to the old routine.  This morning I was delighted to find that two of my favourite Youtubers, Scott and Steve, had teamed up for a challenge.  They would both travel a particular route around Scotland, one travelling clockwise, the other anti-clockwise. On the way, there would be particular challenges.  It's the sort of nonsensical drivel that I enjoy.

Of course, there are two videos for me to watch: one from each of the participants.  I watched Scott's this morning and am saving Steve's for tomorrow.  I won't reveal the result because it doesn't matter.

No comments:

Post a Comment